Students with Special needs

Standardized Testing

All students wanting to submit requests for accommodations should contact Ms. Parsons in the Counseling Office for assistance. Please pay attention to the deadlines for submission depending on the test you want to sign up for. Allow us at least two weeks to process and submit your requests for the PSAT, SAT or ACT.

Request accommodations from The College Board
Information for students with documented disabilities that necessitate accommodations. This includes SAT and AP classes. Applications for accommodations through College Board happen before you register for an exam. Deadlines for accommodations requests can be found here.

Request accommodations for the ACT
The process for ACT is different from College Board. In order to request accommodations through ACT you must first register for an exam. During the registration process you will be asked if you want to ask for accommodations and you indicate that you do. Ms. Parsons will be contacted by ACT to submit the official request for accommodations. To be safe, you should also email her at 

SAT/PSAT guidelines for students with disabilities

Going to College? Come into the office and talk with a counselor about your options as a student with a disability. You can still receive some support when you go to college! 

General Resources

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.