ORDERING TRHOUGH THE DISTRICT PARENT PAYMENT PORTAL:
This option is best for you if you prefer to buy the yearbook only and do not wish to purchase any extra items such as a name plate, activity icons, extra signature pages/pens, or protective covers. If you choose this option, please visit the AMCHS website at amchs.csisd.org and follow these instructions:
- Click on the “Parents” tab at the top of the page
- Scroll down to “Payment Portal”
- Log in (or create and account—it’s easy!)
- After logging in, you will be asked to select your student.
- After clicking on a specific student, Click on “Items A Student’s School.
- On the next page select “Student Activities.”
- Then select “Yearbook Sale” and follow the instructions from there.
ORDERING THROUGH BALFOUR (IF YOU WANT EXTRAS WITH YOUR YEARBOOK):
This option is best for you if you would like to order your yearbook and add extras such as a name plate, activity icons, extra signature pages/pens, or protective covers. Most of you will receive a letter in the mail that includes ordering instructions and a customer number for you to use when you order. However, you do not need to have a customer number to order through Balfour. If you choose this option, please visit the Balfour website at Balfour.com and follow these instructions:
- Click on the Yearbooks tab at the top
- Then click on the “Shop Now” box under the words “Order Your Yearbook Today
- In the box that says “Find My School” type 77840
- Then scroll down and click on A&M Consolidated High School
- You will redirect to a page with options for single yearbooks, yearbook packages, and extras
- From here you will be able to make your selections and proceed through the ordering process